After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the AutoCAD Electrical user interface and follow the basic electrical project design workflow.
- Manage projects and the multiple drawing and inter-drawing relationships contained in electrical projects.
- Insert wires, add wire numbers, manage circuits, and create point-to-point wiring diagrams and drawings.
- Insert and annotate schematic symbols.
- Edit drawings projectwide with commands that are specific to the electrical design environment.
- Extract information from drawings to create Bill of Material, Wiring, and other reports.
- Create and annotate panel layout drawings with lists of components that are extracted from schematic drawings and with other specific panel layout tools, such as the Terminal Strip Editor.
- Change project and drawing configurations, create drawing templates, and manage reference file and directory search paths