The structural members of a construction project need analysis and design, to satisfy client expectations and adhere to building codes, regulations and minimum requirements. In recent years, Building Information Modelling (BIM) tools have taken the AEC industry by storm through ultimately coordinating updated information between all relevant stakeholders. The ability to use Robot Structural Analysis as a BIM tool is a huge trend in the industry.
Price: R7 000 Excl VAT
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Dates - IMPORTANT: Click on an available date at your closest training centre where you want to attend.
Robot Structural Steel Essentials
The course will guide participants to use BIM as a tool for the purpose of structural analysis and design by going over:
- Starting a new project and its modification.
- Inserting and modifying different structural elements.
- Modelling structures created in both plan and 3D view.
- Steel truss creation.
- Modelling steel connections between different structural elements.
- Define and assign loads to the created structure.
This Revit Structure Fundamentals Training course is designed for beginner Revit Structure users looking to gain proficiency in the software’s design and detailing tools.
The main topics covered in the course
- An Introduction to Robot Structural Analysis
- Preferences and Project Setup
- Basic Structural Modeling
- Setting up the Analysis
- Preliminary Structural Analysis
- Exploring the Preliminary Results
- Printout Compositions
- Basic Steel Design Workflow
- Structure Modification
Who should attend
- Structural Engineers, Draughtsman and Detailers
- Basic Computer Skills