Training Course Description
• The Autodesk Revit software is a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) program that works the way structural draughtsman think. The program streamlines the design process by using a central 3D model, where changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets.
• The main objective of Modena’s Revit Structure Advanced Training is to give participants an in-depth understanding of the techniques and tools required to create and detail complex designs using Revit Structure
• This course builds on the principles introduced in the Revit Structure Fundamentals course, covering a broad range of advanced topics. Delegates are given the opportunity to complete a series of hands-on exercises to learn about site design, phasing and design options, advanced detailing techniques and creating families of customised objects and components.
• The training also covers the features of the software that allow users to collaborate with team members, producing professional looking designs that achieve their intended objectives.
• Linking into Advance Steel and Robot Structural Analysis
• Refresh on Revit Structure Fundamentals
• Creating Custom Templates and Title Blocks
• Project Setup and Managing Coordinates
• Linking, Importing and Exporting Models
• Project Team Collaboration
• Considering Design Options and Alternatives
• Site Designs
• Advanced Scheduling Options
• Introduction to the Principles of Family Editing
• Nesting Families and shared parameters
• Creating Parametric Trusses
• Advanced Family Creation Techniques
• Creating Custom Steel Connections and Detailing
• The Structural Analytical Model
This Revit Structure Advanced Training course is designed for experienced Revit Structure users looking to gain proficiency in the software’s advanced design and detailing tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Structural Draughtsman and Detailers